Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabulously Fun Friday ~ A Little Star Wars Humor

Oh my, but I'm late. I have lots of excuses - school starts Monday and I've had 4 kids to buy books and supplies for all with different schedules and needs of course, had a job interview on Thursday, been discussing back and forth with hubby all week whether we should homeschool the younger two this year or go ahead and send them to school again, have a deadline for October 1st on my current WIP and still have approximately 25,000 words to go - but what all that boils down to is, I simply forgot it was my turn to post FFF this week. (Lesson, your life does not stop once you officially become a writer, now you just have more to squeeze in, so try not to forget about your blog posts! :) Okay that was a freebie.)

Anyhow, here it is, hopefully better late than never.


Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Too funny. So now we know why all the good guys seemed like such good shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite version along those lines: a trip of Stormtroopers reminisce about the destruction of the original Death Star:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDEyLbUSxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnette, points to you for getting all your back to school issues done AND writing. It's a busy week all around. Good luck on the school year and thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sally. You sound like someone who is an encourager, and I really appreciate you passing a little of it along to me! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Sounds like you have a lot going on. Good luck with it all ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Erica. Busy and blessed is how I generally describe my life. Some days the busy threatens to make me forget the blessed, but most days I can remember. :)

    ReplyDelete