- Author Central Page
- Add your books. Check to make certain all your books are available on your page. Customers will click your name to discover what else you’ve written.
- Add a blog feed. Type in the RSS address of your blog, and Amazon will automatically update your Author Page whenever you publish a new post.
- Utilize images. You’ll want to include your author photo to provide fans a visual connection. But you can also get creative and utilize other images (book signings, etc.) as a marketing feature.
- Upload videos. Don’t forget to include your book trailer, interviews, and perhaps even a special message from you to your readers.
- Add your biography. Use a little imagination and use your biography to state more than just the boring facts. You might want to include a mini interview with yourself, like I’ve done.
- Update events. Keep your groupies up to date on book signings and readings. Amazon shares posted events with their partner site BookTour and sends them around the web to local media outlets, event listing services, and other book-friendly sites.
Because Amazon is in the business of selling, it makes it easy for authors to promote their work. Take advantage of those opportunities and watch your sales climb!