Friday, January 28, 2011

Fabulously Fun Friday: A Writing Reality Check

Jim C. Hines illustrates the truth on the difference between the dream of being a published author and the sad reality.

The Dream:

The Reality:
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share


  1. Hah! This made me laugh. Thank you.

  2. Even that second reaction is better than wild-eyed looks of skepticism and fear of a possibly catching disease. :p

  3. How funny! I've been introducing myself to some local retailers as a writer, and I get: Yeah, I am too! I've got a great book about a pirate who gets shanghai'ed on a space ship and falls in love with a Cyborg while fighting demons in another dimension with sword and pistols...

  4. Linda, I think you're straying awfully close to my territory with that one! ;)

  5. Ah, burst my bubble - that is if I had one...