Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulously Fun Friday: Bad Influences

Keep in mind--every single one of these characters, each bad example they set, were written by an author somewhere.

We writers have power. We have influence.

Kinda scary when you think about it . . . 

Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share


  1. Wow. I never thought of my childhood in these terms. It explains so much...

    1. Doesn't it?! Our insanity is not our fault! :D :D :D

  2. After the week I've had, I wish someone could cast a spell on me that would make me sleep for a year! (Prince charming would be under strict orders not to find me for at least that long! :p)

    My favorites growing up were Tom and Jerry and what was that big white rooster - Foghorn Leghorn! Loved that one too.

    Happy weekend, everyone!