Friday, June 1, 2012

Felicia Day: Semantic Satiation and other cool stuff

As a fan of Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog and The Guild, I'm also a fan of geek goddess Felicia Day. One of her five faves for this video was a term new to me: Semantic Satiation. It's funny (as is the rest of the video).

Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share


  1. So, hey, it was my turn today but I didn't notice it on my calendar! Here's a funny video I found at random!

  2. What is the world is that thing they are baking? Yum!

  3. I know. I want to make one too, Lynnette. It looked like they lined a casserole dish with pizza dough, layered meats and cheeses all the way to the top, and then covered it with pizza dough. It wouldn't be cheap to make and probably not so good for you, but it did look good!