Friday, December 20, 2013

Hide in Plain Sight

Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry

She couldn't turn her back on her family in their time of need. So when her sister was injured, financial expert Andrea Hampton traded the big city for Amish country to help turn her grandmother's house into an inn.

The mystery weaved in this heart warming tale kept me turning pages. My heart went out to Andrea as her reasons for not wanting to return home are revealed. I cheered her on as she did it anyway and threw herself into helping her grandmother and sister. Life threatening incidents keep throwing her together with the handsome carpenter on the property. They both have reasons to avoid a relationship but “the best laid plans” definitely go awry. 

Marta Perry writes her danger scenes in a compelling, realistic way. Her characters are believable and got into my heart from the beginning. This Love Inspired Suspense story is perfect for a long winter afternoon.Highly recommended.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I also highly recommend it. This was the first Marta Perry book I ever read. I was hooked. Now I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete