Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Where Did the Time Go?

Google Free Images
Half of 2015 has slipped through our fingers already. How are we all doing with those ambitious goals we made at the beginning of the year? There is still time to make headway toward achieving progress. It helps to ask ourselves a few questions:

1. Where am I? Take a look at what goals I outlined for my year. Can I check any of them off? Were they too ambitious? To easy? Perhaps not broken into small enough steps? 

2. Do I still want the same things? Do  I need to modify my goals, steps of action, or clarify strategy? What worked and what didn't?

It's time to reevaluate, "write the vision, make it plain" (Habakkuk 2:2) and step into the last half of the year pumped up, prayed up, and geared up. It's time to celebrate our victories, learn from our failures, and keep on keepin' on. 

So how's it coming? 

Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment