|Meet K Wendt|
Miss K shared her top 10 tips for Indie authors:
- Do your research to thoroughly determine if you can publish on your own or if you need to go through a publishing company that helps self-published author.
- Thoroughly research any company before signing up with them.
- Create small groups of Beta readers (no more than five) and take into account all suggestions given to you.
- .Don’t rush putting the book together!!!
- Market! Market! Market! You ARE your own product!!!!
- Pay attention to words that can “brand” you or limit your audience.
- Write what your heart and mind want you to say-never force it.
- Don’t’ be afraid of editing!
- Always talk to other authors to gain more knowledge of your field and marketing.
- Always surround yourself with an amazing support system-they will come in handy!