Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lifting Them Up

As I try to write about writing today, my mind and heart keep wandering to a writer friend who unexpectantly lost a daughter last week. Such a tragedy. Another author friend I know has a wife battling cancer, and yet another is grieving the loss of his wife. There are so many in the writing community with various heartaches and struggles.

I am touched, challenged and inspired by the faith and hope I've seen demonstrated in these friends.  I'm just leaving this here in hopes that whoever reads it will take the time to pray for those we know are suffering.

Leave a name or request in the comments if you wish. My post today is this: Let's just lift up writers everywhere who are in pain, suffering, struggling.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that life is going on outside the keyboard, Jody. So many are facing heartache. I pray for those you've mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, what a wonderful post. Yes, writers face heartache just as anyone else does and often write through the pain. They need prayers. Thanks for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete